Lanna Rehab in Chiang Mai is currently recruiting for two therapists to join our team. Are you someone who is an innovator? Do you go that extra mile for your clients? Can you adapt to challenging situations? Do you want to take on a fresh challenge of working in an international rehab, in the stunning city of Chiang Mai.
This is not a 9-5, Monday to Friday job, in fact it is not a job, it should be a passion – we are looking for dedicated professionals who can make a difference and also broaden their own skills. If you are ready for the ultimate challenge, and want to be a creative and resourceful therapist then this is the place for you.
We require our applicants to have the following
- A Minimum of Masters Level in Counselling, Psychology, Addiction or Mental Health from a recognized University in US, Canada, Aus, NZ or UK
- 5 years of experience in working in the field of Mental Health either in inpatient or outpatient
- The ability to facilitate psychotherapy groups and manage an individual caseload
- Empathy and willingness to work with client and family throughout their treatment
- A strong advocate for their client
Preferred experience with:
- Delivery of addiction and mental health based counselling (group and individual)
- Program design and implementation of group work in addictions and mental health
- Substance abuse, counselling theory and techniques, suicide risk assessment, crisis intervention, mental health and concurrent disorders
In return we can offer you a great, supportive and fun team environment.
Perks include buffet resort style breakfast, lunch and dinner provided during work hours.
Most importantly we can give you the opportunity to make a genuine difference in the lives of individuals from around the world.
Lanna Rehab is a mental health care and addiction treatment facility. Our counseling psychology team are from around the world, as are our clientele. We individualise our treatment programs and, based on the individual’s needs, incorporate one-on-one therapy, group therapy, meditation, art therapy, Reiki and singing bowl therapy; as well as physical exercise ranging from walking to Muay Thai to golf.
If you think that this might be you, then get in touch with us
This position is available, please apply now.
Lanna Rehab is an equal opportunity employer.